Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our web site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is used to describe the site owner . The word 'you' designates the user or viewer of the web site.
The usage of this web site is governed by the subsequent terms and conditions:
- The data on the pages of this web site is for your all round guidance and usage exclusively. It can be susceptible to alteration with out notification.
- Neither we nor any third parties present any warranties or guarantees about the dependability, timeliness, performance, completeness or appropriateness of the material and supplies found or offered on this web site for any particular objective. You accept that such information and supplies could include inaccuracies or flaws and we specifically do not accept legal responsibility for any such discrepancies or errors to the highest amount authorized by the law.
- Your use of any information or supplies on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be accountable. It will be your individual obligation to ensure that any products, services or data accessible via this internet site satisfy your specified demands.
- This internet site features content which is written by or licensed to us. This information includes, but just isn't restricted to, the design, layout, look, appearance and visuals. Duplication is banned other than as stated by the copyright notice, which makes up a part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised utilization of this site may possibly bring about a claim for damages or be illegal.
- Sometimes this website may additionally incorporate links to other sites. These kinds of hyperlinks are supplied to save you time to provide more data. They do not mean that we endorse the web site(s). We have no culpability for the subject matter of the connected website(s).
- Your use of this web site and any legal dispute emerging from any use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.